The GARENG prayer

The GARENG prayer



The GARENG wants to succeed immediately, he prays,

Oh my God, make me the only person with a fan, just fan the money coming to me ...!

Jreeeng !!!

shortly afterwards GARENG became SATE SELLER ...

Not satisfied with that, he prayed again:

"My God, make me a person who just sits to shake my feet can get fortune ...!

Jreeeng !!!

then the GARENG become TUKANG JAHIT

Still not satisfied, he prayed again:

"My God ... make me someone who just sits quietly and the money comes to me ...!


Jreeeng !!!

2 hours later the GARENG is a GUARDER OF GENERAL WC IN THE TERMINAL ...


He is still hopeful while praying again ...

"God, this time just make me the one who can rule the rich. Make me your servant who can manage them freely and powerfully ...!


Jreeeng !!! 4 hours later GARENG * SO PARKING PARK *

Still not satisfied with the results of the prayer, he prayed again

"Oh my God, please now make me an authoritative person, my gaze is respected by everyone, everyone who meets me feels uncomfortable

Jreeeng !!!

then the GARENG SO DEBT COLLECTOR


Oh my God, how come it's just wrong ... Make your servant a person who has many followers, wherever your servant steps, my followers always obey me ...!

Jreeeng !!!

1 day later the GARENG SO TUKANG NGANGON BEBEK ...

Ampuuun is wrong again, the Gareng muttered dissatisfied, he prayed again

Oh, my God.....! Last help, make your servant one who is always surrounded by women ...!

* Jreeeng !!!

3 hours later GARENG BECOME A VEGETABLE GARDEN !!

So today Gareng is praying again ...

Oh God, I'm Kapok praying graciously. Now I'm just asking for my life ... Full of cheerful laughter and always grateful as I'm reading this article

Jreeeeng !!!

Si GARENG is now reading this article while Smile :)

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
BUT HOW MUCH DO WE SAY

Comments